Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who Is Your Hero?


I just ordered a couple of these posters for Brandon's room. Aren't they cool? My cousin, Camilla, discovered them when she was hunting for some new decor for her little boy's room. She said she'd been originally looking into a superhero theme but, after finding these, decided that Book of Mormon heroes would be much better for her kids to look up to. I showed them to Brandon. Not only did I totally agree with Camilla on liking the idea of my son looking up to a Book of Mormon hero these particular posters looked like Brandon's style. He loved them. Wants to totally re-do his room in a Book of Mormon "warrior" theme. The two posters he picked out for his room were Samuel the Lamanite and Helaman and the Stripling Warriors. I'm really excited to hang them in his room when they arrive. I think they are going to look so neat!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are awesome. I bet Tyler would love a couple of those.

DD said...

Who's the artist and where do you get the posters? I like them too.
Mommy

DD said...

Oh, I just saw your link to the poster site. Nifty that you did that. I hope they make a lot of money; I like the art work and the idea.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome idea...great hereos to look upto. Cant wait to see pictures of Brandons new room.