Friday, May 8, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday: Singing


This is a picture of my sister Katie and myself after singing in a concert with The Sally Bytheway Chorale. Spring 2006, I believe. And I'm posting it today because I'm feeling a little sad. Tomorrow night the Chorale is singing in their first of three spring concerts. And I'm not singing with them this season. One of the concerts is the day of my triathlon so I made the (tough) decision to bow out this season. Silver lining....it will be fun to listen to the concert from the audience and enjoy the music as a whole instead of concentrating so hard on just the soprano part. Plus, it might be fun to make faces at my mom and sister and all my friends up there on the stage!

(Sorry Katie....I know you hate this picture!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

How is it that my face always look big and fat in pictures. I swear when I look in the mirror it doesn't look like that. Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see...

Melissa@thebblog said...

I miss it too. I thought about calling mom just to get a report on how it went . . . i'm excited to go see the concert next Saturday at the Assembly Hall!