Friday, May 15, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday: Headband


This is Julianne in August 2001. She could fall asleep anywhere. In this case, I believe she was sitting in front of the TV. See that red and pink headband? She picked that out at the mall one day. We weren't shopping for headbands...but she insisted. And then wore it every day. Didn't matter if it matched her outfit or went with her hairdo. Every. Single. Day. Even at age 3 she had a sense of style...knew what she liked and insisted upon it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

What an adorable picture. Funny how that looks completely cozy/comfortable yet uncomfortable at the same time. That's cute that she always wanted to wear the same hairbow. What a cute little girl!

DD said...

Ahh, that is a seriously cute picture.
Mommy

Camilla Millar said...

Sleeping pictures are always great. . .ha, ha, I just read your comment on my blog-- made me laugh! Here's to strange meetings of old ex's at the zoo (I just thought you were in a hurry)!