Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm So Excited For This!

A year ago Josh Groban performed in an in-concert version of the musical "Chess" in London. The soundtrack to "Chess" has always been one of my favorites and being the HUGE Josh Groban fan that I am, I knew of the concert and lamented the fact that I couldn't see it. I just discovered today that in a month PBS is going to air the concert. And if that weren't cool enough, the CD and DVD will be on sale at the same time! Another cool thing...Idina Menzel (the original Elphaba from "Wicked") is also in it. I am really excited about this! It'll go on sale June 16th and be on PBS on the 17th. Here's the trailer:



Can I also say how pleased I am with myself for finally figuring out how to post a video from youtube onto my blog? I've been trying to figure it out for weeks.

5 comments:

April said...

Wow, this looks really neat, i had never heard of "Chess" before. Thanks for posting it. And good job with the video!

And congrats on the triathlon, that's amazing!

Rachel said...

But Sarah, you left out the most important detail...when will it be on?

Croft Family said...

Ahhh Josh Groban has a fabulous voice. Yay when will it be on?

Anonymous said...

ahhh..i love josh groban! I would love to go to one of his concerts.

DD said...

Oooooo, Sarah, Be sure to tell me when this is going to be on TV. I want to watch it! I got that tingle in my nose when Josh Groban started to sing in just this little clip!
Mommy