Sunday, May 24, 2009

Messy Faces

Lilian really likes icecream. Honestly though, who doesn't? A few days ago, after spending some time running around in the hot sun, we came in for a cold icecream treat. I walked out of the room for a few minutes and when I came back I found her asleep in her high chair. I didn't have the heart to wake her so I decided to just put her down in her crib and clean her up after her nap was done. And I took a picture to document just how dirty she got herself. But then, going through a bunch of pictures on my computer recently, I realized that I have a whole lot of pictures of a messy-faced Lilian. And I started wondering if she's just at the age where kids get dirty so fast it's hard to keep up with them....or if I'm just a bad Mom for letting my child run around with a constantly dirty face.
Here's some examples....



5 comments:

Croft Family said...

She's just at that age. Honestly at that age unless I'm going somewhere I don't clean their faces because It's just going to get messy again in 5 minutes.

Mindy said...

Oh she is so cute. I honestly had to clean the faces, I just couldn't stand it.
Did you know you couldn't comment on your last post? I need you to teach me how to add a video, I tried last week and it wouldn't work.

Mary said...

I like the heart face!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie...love the messy faces! :)

Katie said...

Messy face or not, she sure is cute!