Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whose Mother Is This?


We went to my parents house last night. My mom pulled out this picture and asked my girls who they thought it was. Rebekah, no doubt at all in her voice, said, "It's my Mom. She's pregnant with me, right?" Ah, no. Actually the picture was taken in 1973 and is MY mother pregnant with ME. While I was growing up I never thought I looked much like my mom. I always thought I took more after my dad. But wow, there is a pretty big resemblance, don't you think? Which I'm more than happy about because, dang, don't you think she looks really pretty?

6 comments:

Croft Family said...

It looks just like you! Smile, Hair, Facial expression I thought it was you at first but could tell the picture was older.

Mindy said...

I thought it was you as well, you look so much like her.

Shauna said...

You do look a lot alike and both are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you do! Thats such a pretty picture. Your SO gorgeous Sarah!

Camilla Millar said...

It totally looks like you!!

Sara said...

I think you look just like she did - WOW! I, too, had always thought I took more after my dad till as I got older people would often comment how much I looked like my mom. I still don't see it...guess I need to look at old photos of her!