Sunday, March 8, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday: Diva Sopranos


I almost didn't audition for Lex de Azevedo's Millennium Choir. I was too busy. I had Young Women activities to go to on Wednesday nights. I had a nursing baby. My husband traveled a lot. But the spirit whispered, "Do this! You need this!" So I did. I made it work. And it has changed my life. This, the soprano section of Millennium, is filled with amazing women. We have sung, laughed, cried, rejoiced, learned and loved together. We have pounded out notes and fought over who gets to sing 1st soprano together. We have found ourselves with goose-bumps at the same time. We have felt the Spirit at the same time. What if I hadn't listened? Look at what I would have missed. April 2004.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm getting misty. I so miss singing with all of you! I loved those days!

Jill said...

Look at you with your blonde hair! Cute! I think that is so cool for you to sing with that group!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I'm misty eyed too! I miss singing! Of course, babies are a good trade but . . .

the trade off is that I get to come hear Hosanna - Oh, it gets me everytime and I am so excited for that