Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Senior pictures...

Rebekah's senior pictures turned out beautifully...even more so than I could've imagined. It was extremely hard to choose just a few of my favorites to share here and even more difficult to figure out which ones should go on the picture collage that was to accompany Rebekah's graduation announcements. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jon Woodbury is a genius behind the camera...an extraordinary photographer. I'm thankful to call him friend...which makes it that much easier to schedule photo shoots with him. :)

See here for the actual photo shoot story....a cold and windy evening at the Great Salt Lake back in early April.
And please, do yourself a favor and check out Jon's website. He does truly incredible work.
www.jonwoodburyphotography.com

We put these collages together for the graduation announcements...and then of course printed out others of our favorites to put in frames around the house or to send to the grandparents. We're due for a family photo shoot soon...it's been almost 4 years now. I'm looking forward to working with Jon again.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You're so sweet! She's an easy one to shoot, but I agree that Jon is awesome. Great combo!!!