Saturday, September 1, 2012

I never thought I'd say this, but....


For the love of all that is holy, are we done shopping YET????

I thought taking my teenage daughters school shopping would be easier and infinitely more fun than taking Brandon and Lilian.  And in some ways it was.  I got some new clothes out of the afternoon as well.  But despite the fact that shopping the City Creek Mall downtown Salt Lake City is ten times more interesting than shopping Target...my daughters are hard to fit size wise, and rather indecisive.  Which meant long waits in dressing rooms.  And sore feet from hitting store after store after store.  Oh, and did I mention we still aren't done?  Even after all that City Creek has to offer, ie: H&M, Love Culture, Forever 21, American Eagle....a trip to Target is apparently still in the works for Monday.  Sigh.  Remind me to wear flats...

Disclaimer:  I actually adore Target.




1 comment:

Mary said...

Hahahaha! I don't have that problem. And it'll be a long while before I even have to start thinking about it. Makes me laugh!