Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Happy Christmas Chaos...



We had a Christmas feast and more celebrating with Bryan's family later Christmas evening.  18 kids and 10 adults makes for a lot of noise and chaos but it was happy and contented we-love-each-other-and-are-so-happy-to-be-spending-Christmas-together sort of noisy chaos so it was all good. 
Brandon played the part of a Wise Man in this year's family nativity.  Lilian and Julianne were part of the angel choir.  (I especially love that I caught Lilian in a very non-angelic yawn.)  Rebekah started to dress as an angel but decided against it and did a quick costume change, opting to go the shepherd route this year.






Here is Megan, Julianne and Rebekah pouring over the awesome books that Grandma and Grandpa made for them...pictures, stories and experiences coming from the various adventures they had taken them on throughout the year.


Julianne was a bit giddy over the stack of crisp, new $2 bills she received....

1 comment:

Kim Anderson said...

Sarah, the one on the top. That is the one I was talking about, the one I said I loved how Brandon was leaning into you in the picture. This is one of my very favorite ones.