Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Top 10

It being the end of the year and all, I've noticed lots of "Top 10 of 2011" lists.  Movies, books, albums, fashion, news stories, etc.  Some of my favorite design blogs have even been doing their Top 10 projects of the year.  I decided that I would do my own version of a Top 10 list...that being my Top 10 favorite blog posts that I have written this year.  They may not correspond with the Top 10 blog posts that have received the most hits or views...just my own personal favorites for one reason or another.  In no particular order....   

New York City: Day 2
Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Time Square!  Broadway!  The city that never sleeps!  Being hit on by native NYC businessmen....!?! 



Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay!
Monday, 20 June 2011

The brutal "I will NEVER do this again!" lows and the exhilarating "Who's up for doing this again next year?" highs...and everything in-between.



Ode to my iphone
Sunday, 13 November 2011

Where I enthusiastically extol the wonders of my new iphone...







Misplaced Vanity
Friday, 18 March 2011

Speeding down the freeway...hey, is that guy checking me out??




Gloria was glorious!!
Monday, 28 November 2011

Singing Lex de Azevedo's "Gloria" in the Salt Lake Tabernacle.



SKIING!!
Sunday, February 27 2011

My exit from the "Never been skiing club"...with full disclosure of the SIX times I biffed it.




LOTOJA 2011
Monday, 12 September 2011

LOgan TO JAckson
206 miles, 3 states, 1 day



I win "Mother of the Year"
Thursday, 13 October 2011

Off to preschool with mismatched clothing, ballet slippers for shoes, uncombed hair...and missing one very important thing...


"Receive These Things"
Monday, 14 March 2011

The reason why I will never be able to sing "The Spirit of God" without crying again.



Too well?
Wednesday, 13 April 2011

One of the very best parts of being married...








And just in case you are interested...here is the list of top 10 posts with the highest pageviews:

That's a pretty big "Ooops" 
"Gloria" was glorious!!
I love my geek
Another "man cave" update
Same picture, two different years
First date
THS class of '91 reunion
Too well?
Christmas can now come...
Day 2: What I Wore

No comments: