Friday, August 12, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday: Too young to remember...

March 2008

This is Lilian the last time we went to Disneyland. She was 10 months old. As you can guess, she doesn't remember any of it. Next week the two of us, with my mother, are heading back to the Land Of The Mouse. Lilian is 4 years old now....the perfect age for Disneyland to be not only a fun time but, more importantly, seriously magical. My princess obsessed, Mickey Mouse loving daughter is so excited she can hardly stand it. Truth be told, I think I'm almost as excited as she is.....

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope you have the BEST TIME EVER! Take lots of pictures and enjoy having a girl only getaway!

Melissa@thebblog said...

it will be so fun. I'm excited for Lilian and this trip. what a lucky girl to have the undivided attention of a mommy and a grandma - and in the happiest place on earth.