Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Summer Bucket List
So...my summer bucket list:
* Yoga or biking most mornings while my kids are still snoozing.
* Actually plant a garden and flowers and try to re-claim the backyard. (Done! Well, garden and flowers planted....let's see if we can keep them alive and make some progress in the backyard.)
* Watch all 3 seasons of Downton Abbey. (Got the first season done in a flurry of late night watching last week....)
* Watch the 2nd season of Once Upon a Time.
* Drink lots of green smoothies.
* Drink lots of water....with lemon and mint. Yum.
* Paint the laundry room.
* Build a gallery wall at the base of the stairs.
* Get a pedicure with my daughters.
* Date night with Bryan each week.
* Family Movie Night on Sundays.
* Lagoon! (We've only been as a family once in the past 13 years we've lived here. Can you believe it?? And we live practically within spitting distance of the place. Rebekah has employee discount passes....)
* READ. Really a lot.
* Go camping a couple of times. (Cause we now actually own a tent. I know, shocker!)
* Buy a BBQ. (We've been BBQ-less for the past 3 summers. So, so very sad and wrong.)
* Eat dinner on the patio as much as possible.
* Star watching nights with Brandon's telescope.
* See if it's possible to actually clean the house and then maintain throughout the summer. (Because I'm guessing my relaxing summer will be much more so if I'm not having eye-twitching anxiety about how disastrous the house is.)