Monday, July 18, 2011

Excuses, excuses...

This is my view as I pedal my bike up and across the freeway overpass. I have to admit...I give an involuntary shiver every time I look over the edge while my mind plays the "what if" game. Yes, I'm morbid that way.

21.5 miles on Saturday. I'm finding myself feeling a little apathetic about biking this summer. Maybe...
because I've been running more?
because I'm missing my friend Mylissa?
because the traditional neighborhood group time to bike is six-stinking-early-o'clock in the morning and I can't seem to get myself into bed before midnight?

But LOTOJA is coming up in about 7 weeks. Time to get my apathetic derrier back in the saddle consistently.

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

or you could just not ride the crazy long bike ride - that's the road I think I'd take. :)

Mylissa said...

I miss biking with you too!