Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life according to my iPhone

My first thought when I walked into the bedroom was that Bryan was trying out a yoga pose...I was about to be super impressed. Rather, he was trying to work out a kink in his neck. But hey, that's one super creative way to work out a kinked neck so impressed I remained...

Sabrina was more than a bit panicked when Bryan plopped her into a bucket of water....until she realized that she is a duck and suddenly the whole thing started to feel natural. So that's what those big, webbed feet are for....

All the essentials for after school downtime....cell phone to stay connected to texting friends, a good book and a nice pillow for when you decide to lay your head down for a little power nap. I have no doubt she woke up with cramped legs. This I know from experience seeing as I have fallen asleep in this exact same position more than once.
Because she asked and they were only a couple of bucks. She was delighted about the finished product...even if she only kept them on for five minutes.

Two cavities. They don't call it laughing gas for nothing...she giggled through the entire procedure.

Well....it's probably good that Bryan and I had already decided that we needed a new trampoline pad. Because otherwise I might've been kind of annoyed...
(Sneak peak of the stacked rock going on the man cave.)

Rebekah singing with my voice teacher Gary. A last minute, late night lesson to get Rebekah ready for madrigal auditions. And when I say late night....10:15 PM up at Weber State University. (Yawn...)

Shopping with this 5 year old....
Well, maybe I'll just leave you with this picture and let you come to your own conclusions.

No comments: