Sunday, February 3, 2013

Talent show vocals

Julianne auditioned for and made it into her school's talent show. And though she was really excited about making the cut to sing at the big talent show assembly, she downplayed it and told me that I didn't really need to come. Yeah, whatever. She sang a song called "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles. And though I know my girl can sing...wow, that girl can SING! I could not wipe the proud mama grin off my face! I think even she was a bit taken aback and more than pleased when the audience erupted into cheers and applause when she belted out the big money note and held it long and strong.

Watch the recording....


Remember when Rebekah auditioned for an made it into her Jr. High talent show when she was in 8th grade? (See here)

1 comment:

Julie DeMille said...

Not surprised at her talent. She takes after her mom.