Monday, October 31, 2016

Trick or Treat 2016

Lilian and Brandon went old school with their pumpkin carving. I guess you can't even call what I did carving a pumpkin at all. I was missing my older girls and painted, rather than carved, some pumpkins in their honor: a British Union Jack for Rebekah on her mission, and the UVU symbol for Julianne at college. I quite enjoyed the painting...enough that I think I may try it again next year!






Lilian chose to be a vampire (vampiress? vampress? hmm). Drama queen that she is, I got some shots of her in full character as well as costume.






And then after a quick pizza dinner with the neighbors, Lilian, Noah and Garrett took off with a big group of friends for some serious trick-or-treating.

Heather came over un-costumed. Well, we couldn't have that now could we? How were we supposed to take our traditional Halloween BFF photo? We quickly decided that she could wear my Doctor Who attire...seemed especially appropriate as her boyfriend is a big Doctor Who fan.

Brandon took over candy duties since Bryan was out of town. But rather than jump up to answer the door every few seconds, he got all comfortable on the front porch with a love sac, blanket, headphones and an iPad...and that big bucket of candy. Perfect.

No comments: