Monday, June 15, 2015

Turning eight

Happy 8th Birthday to my Lilian Mae!

Her birthday was during the last week of school and happened to fall on Field Day. She was so excited... games and treats and bounce houses, etc. It was like her whole school was celebrating with her.

And then with knowing that all her cousins, grandparents and aunts/uncles were coming to her baptism and BBQ a few days later, it seemed like she was being celebrated in grand style. So yay for me...because I didn't have to worry about trying to talk Lilian out of a friend party and could keep it simple on the actual birthday.

So we decorated the house with lots of white flowers and doily decor thinking it would work well for a baptism as well.

And then Julianne created a treasure hunt for Lilian to follow to find her birthday presents. The clues were even rhyming! And Lilian loved it.

I can't believe my baby is getting so grown up.




No comments: